In order to give the possible most trustworthy service you, Seathaibistrosr is based on the scientific evidence, that is to say, we only used trustworthy sources of intelligence in sciences of the health. For that reason we want to show all the references to you that have been used:
In addition, we want to recognize the great value that has the contribution of each and every one of the sources, since without them it would not be possible Seathaibistrosr. Thanks.
- The FAO. Fats and fatty acids in human nutrition. Report of an expert consultation. Food and agriculture organization of the United Nations. Italy 2010.
- The FAO. Human Energy requirements. Technical Food and nutrition report series. Rome; 2001.Â
- The FAO. Amino Protein and acid requirements in human nutrition. WHO Technical report series. Geneva; 2002.Â
- The FAO. Reduction of the salt consumption in the population. Report of a forum and a technical meeting of the WHO. World health organization. Paris; 2006.Â
- The FAO/WHO Scientific update on carbohydrates in human nutrition. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 61 (Supplement 1), December 2007.
- FESNAD. Comparative of the dietetic ingestions of reference (IDR) of the different countries from the European Union, of the United States (the USA) and the World health organization (the WHO). Nutr Hosp. 2009; 24(4).Â
- FESNAD-SEEDO. Nutritional recommendations based on the evidence for the prevention and the treatment of the overweight and the obesity in adults. FESNAD; 2011.Â
- Garcia P, Velasco C. EvoluciÃ³n in the knowledge of the fiber. Nutr Hosp. 2007; 22 (Supl. 2).Â
- Johansson G, Westerterp Kr. Physical Assessment of the activity level with two questions: validation with doubly labeled to water. Int J Obes (Lond.). 2008; 32 (6).Â
- Mataix J, Gil. White book of Omega. Madrid: Pan-American medical editorial; 2004.Â
- Mataix J. Table of food composition. Granada: Publishing University of Granada; 2003.Â
- Ministry of Science and Innovation of the Government of Spain. Spanish data base of Food Composition. It gets hold of Spanish of Food safety and Nutrition, 2007.
- Nordmann AJ, Suter-Zimmermann K, Bucher HC, Shai I, Tuttle KR, Estruch R, Briel M. Analysis Comparin Mediterranean to Low Fat for Diets Modification of Cardiovascular Risk Factors. The American Journal of Medicine. 2011; 124 (9).
- NUTTAB 2010 (Food Standards Australia New Zealand); The University of New South Wales; Professor Heather Greenfield and Co-workers AT the University of New South Wales; Tables of composition of Australian Aboriginal Foods (J Brand-Miller, KW James and WFP Maggiore).
- Ortega RM, Lopez A.M., Requejo A.M., AndrÃ©s P. La composition of foods. Basic tool for the nutritional valuation. Madrid: Complutensian editorial; 2004.
- Requejo A.M., Ortega RM. NutriguÃa. Manual of clinical nutrition in primary care. Madrid: Complutensian editorial; 2009.
- SENPE, SEN, FLANPE, FESNAD. Last advances in Clinical Nutrition. Nutr Hosp. 2011; 26 (2): 249-440.
- Senser F, Scherz H. Tables of food composition the small âSouci-Fachmann-Krautâ. Munich: Deutsche Forschungsanstalt fÃ¼r Lebensmittelchemie; 1991.
- Spanish society of Geriatrics and GerontologÃa (SEGG) and Spanish Society of Nutrition Parenteral and Enteral (SENPE). Nutritional valuation in the old one. Document of consensus. NestlÃ© Health Care Nutrition. Madrid, 2007.
The use of this webpage is free, whether is for commercial use as personal. If you use information extracted of we are thankful here that it is mentioning the webpage and by means of a connection whenever it is possible.
It remembers that the shown information is generated automatically, so possibly can present errors or not be adapted to the solicitd thing.
This webpage has been created thanks to WordPress.